Monday, February 16, 2009

Things That Make You Go... mmmm

First off I want to thank all of you who ever you are for checking out my very first blog. So to began with one of my thougts, some of those things that make you go...mmmm.



I have always wondered why a certain flooring outlet is named what is is named as I often go to a flooring store to buy new carpet or hardwood flooring but I have never been asked if I would like it to GO!! I mean how would one answer that one..."No I would like it for here please", mmmm. Floors To Go now that's a good one.



I have always wondered why the doctor tells you to watch your weight and when you get it out to where you can see it real good, he than tells you that you need to loose the weight, mmmm.



I have always wondered what the hell does "It is what it is" means as of course it is and it is what it is but don't we know that? mmmmm

As I said this is my first post and I will have more and this is really just a launcher for my new Website and a test.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm, so i'm the one who gets to pop your comment cherry!...how delightful. (((sigh, lighting a cigarette))) was it good for you too, baby??? ..so glad to see your blog, your site is intriguing...i look forward to many happy meetings here...

    ReplyDelete